Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Punishment

Today Kari spilled milk all over the floor. I stooped down to her level, looked into her eyes, and said, "Don't do that again".

With a look of repentance, she held out her index finger and scolded herself.
"no...no...!" she told herself. Little Kari proceeded to hold out one hand to me, and said "DA-DA! (spank it)" I couldn't resist. **SLAP SLAP**

Then she held out her other hand and said, "Hai yo yi ji! (there's one more hand)"
Hey she offered... **SLAP SLAP**

Then she stuck one foot high up in front of my face, and said, "my foot too!"

Wow...she is following the teaching of Jesus Christ....when someone slaps you on one cheek, let him slap the other too! Well done Kari, at such young age of 18 month. You go girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment