Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy baby & her happy Mommy

Kari's responses to my requesting the removal of her pacifier... She avoided direct eye contact for a minute, and hoped I would get that thought out of my head by the time she opened her eyes.

She makes me laugh...

I think little Kari loves me very much since day one...


Kari wakes up at 3AM in the morning and asks, "where's Daddy?"
I reply, "Daddy is at work."

She asks again, "where's Ama?"
I reply, "Ama is sleeping."

She asks persistently, "where's Agon?"
I patiently reply, "Agon is sleeping!!!!" I take a deep breath.

"yue liang po po?" (old lady moon)
"...Sleeping...." Sigh...

"Tai yong gong gong" (old mr. sun)
Reply refused.

Comes again, "where's Chau hu? (cartoon tiger)"....
Shouts I, "SLEEEEPING!!! SHUT UP!" Urghh.....

She asks once more, "where's Daddy?"
Realizing that she's confused by Daddy's current status, since it's dark, in the middle of the night, and everyone is sleeping...
I lie, "Daddy is sleeping, now you can go back to sleep too. SHUT YOUR EYES!"
I start to pray to God.

She looks at me and concludes, "Kayla is working." (ghe ghe chi shun ban)

No comments:

Post a Comment