Monday, September 27, 2010

Our Conversations

Kari: Want Lollipop! Give me Candy!
Kari's mom: Candy? So sorry...I don't have any money. Therefore, I did not buy any candy for you!
Kari: "Mommy...go to work then!
________________________________________________

Kari in bed cuddling with Mommy who's still trying to wake up in the morning--

Kari: Mommy your mouth smelly...
Kari's mom embarrassed, defends: Well, I just woke up and haven't had a chance to...
Kari pushing Mommy off the bed: Mommy hurry up and go brush your teeth!"

_____________________________________________________

Today I asked her what her name was. She replied, "Kari!"
Then I asked her what her sister's name was. She answered, "Kayla!"
Curiously I asked her what her dad's name was. She said out loud, "Justin!!!!"
Then she wanted to know everyone's name, Auntie Jen, Uncle Anthony, Grandma, and Grandpa...

Later she asked, "what is 樹's name"
"Tree", I replied. What do you want from me?!

______________________________________________________

Kayla took kari's toy today. They both started crying hysterically. Kari's face turned red from anger. Pointing at kayla she exclaimed, "你不要哭哭, 你關bathroom!"

Then Mommy proceeded to put Kayla in the baby room. Time Out. Kari cried even harder, "美美也要關bathroom!"
Both of them then enjoyed their time out in the baby room full of toys for about half an hour...

They stopped crying. It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment